1. Business Education Programs:
Educational Workshops and Programs on topics of interest to our members.
Local and Regional Business Networking Opportunities.
2.Business Support Services:
Business Management Tools and Support Services like ribbon cuttings, surveys, mentors.
Information Center to promote the region and attract tourists, visitors, and potential residents
3. Legislative Advocacy:
Advocate for the business and economic development needs of the Greater Crandall region.
Member access to elected and appointed officials and advocacy to help
4. Special Events:
Host Special Events to Raise Funds and Community Awareness.
Engage the community with Family Friendly events.
1. Member Driven – We value and respect our diverse membership and listen to their voice when making decisions and plans for the future.
2. Visionary Leadership – Our board makes strategic decisions to ensure long-term sustainability.
3. Transparent Stewardship – Protect the financial and physical resources and comply with standards and best practices in our industry.
4. Results-Focused – We are committed to achieving our goals and hold each other accountable for commitments.
5. Advocacy – We are proactive advocates and promote the needs of our members to government, as they are the engine for growth and key to a vibrant community.
6. Integrity – We operated by a Code of Conduct and high ethical standards.